About Townhouse Property
A townhouse or townhome is a type of medium density housing that forms part of a larger complex. A townhouse if often uniform and is many cases has an adjoining or shared wall. They can offer a great investment opportunity or a convenient low maintenance option for an owner occupier.
A townhouse can offer a great investment opportunity and are often located in areas that are within the outer city limits. At New Property Australia we provide both individual townhouses as well as the opportunity to invest and develop a raw project as a small-scale development.
We have a large network of builders and developers which gives us access to a great number of townhouse developments across Australia. In each instance we undertake careful analysis of the investment fundamentals to ensure that the property makes for a smart investment choice for our client’s portfolio.
For clients looking to undertake a small-scale development project, we have an extensive network of contacts and professional associates to put together the project for you and make the process as straight forward as possible
Townhouse Property Design Samples
Benefits and Advantages of Townhouse Properties
- Townhouses can often be in outer city areas and located close to key amenities.
- Generally, there is more room than an apartment and, in many cases, there is an exclusive use outdoor area or courtyard.
- Body corporates generally offer an opportunity for low maintenance, taking care of common areas and shared facilities.
- Shared amenities and facilities can be an attractive feature for both owner-occupiers and investors alike.
- The smaller size can mean lesser fees associated with rates, heating and cooling, and other utilities.
- Single-contract purchases for apartments allows them to be eligible for purchase in a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund.